The Big Chill

The Big Chill
ya empieza a picar el niki!

chromatics, glass candy, mirage

chromatics, glass candy, mirage
In The City is the chromatics best single so far...Just like The Jam's greatest hit...

Glass Candy

Glass Candy
This is the band I've been going on about like mad today

trentemoller

trentemoller

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Esto no podia quedar asi


it's been bloody ages.

I've been thinking: I've got to get my head around it at some point and finally I'm doing some updating. My poor neglected blog...it doesn't matter, no one will ever read it and that's why I can give free rein to my not so wild imagination these days. Libertad de expresion en esencia o...sera posible que por muy pequeña que sea la probabilidad de que alguien lea estas lineas uno escribe bajo un halo de coaccion? tal vez si pienso dos veces antes de acabar la frase.

Last time I logged in was about 6 months ago, just before we went to the Big Chill Festival with Xuan, Kim, Alex and Albert. Memorable. Simply unforgettable. We all went back to Spain on a little cloud having spent some very good and quality time together. A Great Bonding Exercise.

4 weeks later I found out I was pregnant. An over-the-moon- kind of feeling. Hard to explain unless you've been through it. You are actually making a baby (the miracle of life) and you are generating some life within yourself. It's just awesome. I'm now in my last trimester, so just over 30 weeks and quite looking forward to seeing my newborn baby's face. It's a boy. It took us both by surprise and I, funnily enough, took some time to take it in. It's a big deal and a complete different experience each time, I suppose. Will it be a Cameron, an Oliver or a Marlon? No, I don't want to know what you think, thank you. It just adds misery and difficulty to this ever so hard decision.




No comments:

singing in the rain (June 2008 remix)

singing in the rain (June 2008 remix)
well, it has been a very wet month so far but finally we got to see a bit of sunshine

sun is shining, weather is sweet, makes you want to move your dancing feet...

matthew dear

Martina is in da house

Martina is in da house
we are doing a massive clean out, but we will not give one record away, not one, that would be like cutting a limb of a tree, so quite hurtful